Monday, December 31, 2012

Star Wars Freeverse Rap

Credits finished rolln' I'm scrolln across this space scene
Captain mission log'n just jumpin smokin some alien green
My galaxy is far far away,
lifted to a starscape skimm'n parsecs
My mastery of force gifted midichlorians
teachin padawans who listen my mission
No jokin, rolln potent, I wrote this free spoken
to realize an Empire
I'm train'n, dagobah cave tested,
I pilot smuggler runs to retire
(No disentigrations) I bounty hunt targets across this nation
Mandalorian like the Fett's, skyhop Tosche station
Creatin on that (do or do not) belief I understand (there is no try)
Wise guy, that's me OG,
no mask to hide me, Lightsaber slicing
Alien species please me like twi'leks
I'm extra furry likea Wookie from Kasshyykk (C-Roar)
Dejerk holochess king but I won't be the one betting
Against the wookie, no robo-homo as c-3p0 espounds
His logic is too deep, so go and tell me those odds now
(the odds of surviving are approximately 685279 to 1!)
Awe comon, you're no fun, live a little and learn somethn
Bring'n real force facts back to reality, space with no gravity
Cloud City occupation Vader travesty,
deal changing as I speak
So deal with me, haggling against Watto,
he's force resisting
My mind tricks stun chicks,
a simple smile while I thrust hips
Blood stripe pants to dance,
a corellian Italian ace pilot
Blast fast upon Greedo, shoot first like Han Solo
Captain my starcraft, jump to hyperspace so fast
Revivin Sci-Fi cult classics, before all the digital bullshit
Rhymn intelligent, keepn real rap relevant
Elegant like queen Admidala, rulin like 
Obama-president
Grand like that Moff Tarkin
Plans stolen by a Bothan
(Rebel scum) rivlin against the empire again
Cyclical, force training pivotal. Headstand rock lift'n y'all
Call me Darth OG, rhymes like they supposed to be
fans (shall join us or die!) join the darkside

No comments:

Post a Comment